Over the years, we’ve tried to chronicle how our thinking about investing has evolved and capture insights into how startups can improve their chances of success.
Before October 2016, these chronicles lived on Kevin’s personal blog, Possible Insight. Going forward, we’ll be posting new startup related content on the RSCM blog. For convenience, we’ve also replicated the relevant Possible Insight posts here.
For founders, we recommend the following series of posts as an introduction:
- How Could Funding Possibly Be Bad for You?
- Series A Considered Harmful
- Your Pitch Deck Is Wrong
- The Truth About Small Seed Rounds
- #1 Mistake: Planning for Series A?
- Minimum Viable Investor Updates
- Investor Updates: Dos and Don’ts
For investors, we recommend this path: